Implementing technology, automation and equipment in the correct and most cost effective way is is critical to your success.  Our investors Laundromats are producing record high sales based on the strategies we devised.

Fact! laundromats currently only account for 30% of the total amount spent by dedicated users who must pay for laundry.  So where are the remaining 70% paying for their laundry?   Apartment buildings!  the good news is that quality, professionally designed, vended facilities are becoming a more attractive option to these customers and represent enormous potential to new Laundromat investors.

Discuss your project with us and find out how you too can be successful owning and operating your own Laundromat. With more than 20 years experience we produce amazing, accurate pro-formas built from real time data allowing investors to make the crucial decisions in this long lasting investment.